“A time is coming when the world's governments will demand the churches except & promote an understanding of things that directly oppose God's word.”
BIBLE DELIVERANCE TEMPLE
Declaration of Faith
This statement of faith does not exhaust the extent of our beliefs. The Bible itself, as the inspired & infallible word of God has the final authority concerning truth, morality, & the proper conduct of mankind, is the sole & final source of all that we believe. For purposes of Bible Deliverance Temples faith, doctrine, practice, policy, & discipline, our Board of Directors is the final authority interpretive authority on the Bible's meaning & application.
1. The Bible to be the infallible, verbally inspired word of God.
2. In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the father, son & Holy Ghost.
3. That Jesus Christ is the only begotten son of the father, conceived of the Holy Ghost & born of the Virgin Mary. His sinless life & His miracles. That Jesus was crucified, buried & raised from the dead. That he ascended to Heaven & is today at the right hand of the father as our intercessor. That Jesus Christ is the same yesterday & today & forever.
4. In the pre-millennial second coming of Jesus. First pre-tribulation, to resurrect the righteous dead & to catch away the living saints to be with him in the air. Second, to reign on this earth a thousand years.
5.That all have sinned & come short of the glory of God & that repentance & faith in the blood of Christ is essential to salvation.
6. That justification regeneration & the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ. In sanctification, after the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the word & by the Holy Ghost.
7. Holiness to be God's standard of living for his people.
8. Divine healing provided for all in the atonement.
9. In water baptism by immersion, & all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, & of the Son & of the Holy Ghost.
10. In the baptism of the Holy Ghost according to Acts 2:4 is for all believers & that speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives the utterance is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
11. That the nine gifts of the Holy Spirit are for the church today.
12. In the Lord's supper & washing the Saint’s feet.
13. In the bodily resurrection; of the righteous & wicked dead. The righteous everlasting life & the wicked to everlasting damnation.
14. That God created & sanctioned marriage by joining man & woman in “one flesh” unions, Genesis 2:18-25. That marriage between one man & one woman uniquely reflects Christ's relationship with his church. Sex outside of marriage & all other sexual sins, constitute direct attacks on upon this timeless & universal tradition. We believe that any form of sexual immorality is sinful & offensive to God. As outlined by the holy Scriptures.
15. That God wonderfully & immutably creates each person as male or female. These two distinct, complementary genders together reflect the image & nature of God, Genesis 1:26-27. That rejection of one's biological sex is a rejection of the image of God within that person.
16. That all human life is sacred & created by God in his image. Human life is of inestimable worth in all its dimensions, including pre-born babies, the aged, the physically or mentally challenged. We therefore are called to defend, protect, & value all human life. Psalms 139.
17. That times & offerings in God's financial plan for the support of his work.
18. That every Christian should have daily devotions, a time of reading the Bible & prayer.
19. That the church is the universal body of Christ composed of every truly born again, blood washed child of God & that we accept them as our brothers & sisters in Christ regardless of their church affiliation.